- Behind the Curtain with Phoenix Theatre - Ring of Fire
March 30, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us for a Behind the Curtain with Phoenix Theatre for a pre-performance meet & greet with Producing Artistic Director, Michael Barnard. Then reconnect with IWF AZ members, visit with their guests, and place your order from the ArtBar Under the Stars and your food and drink will be delivered to your seat. At 7:00pm, we will enjoy the performance of Ring of Fire. Directions to event and designated meeting area for Behind the Curtain will be sent upon ticket purchase along with the required protocol for all guests. Tickets will be distributed at Behind the Curtain Meet & Greet.
Johnny Cash captured the spirit of America like few other musicians. Now this spirited production presents 38 songs from The Man in Black’s catalogue to tell stories of change and growth, as we follow a winning cast through important moments in their lives.
RING OF FIRE is presented through special arrangement with and all authorized performance materials are supplied by Theatrical Rights Worldwide 1180 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 640, New York, NY 10036. www.theatricalrights.com.
Required protocol for all guests
- Patrons will be required to wear a mask at all times during their visit. Masks may only be taken off while eating or drinking.
- Upon arrival all patrons must submit to a mandatory temperature check. Patrons with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the space. Their tickets will be refunded in full and all options to view the performance will be explained.
- Numerous hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the property. Patrons will be reminded to wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds through signage in restrooms.
- Everyone must maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone not in their party during the entire visit.
- If any member of a party is feeling sick we require that person to stay home—their ticket can be exchanged or fully refunded. Symptoms of COVID-19 infection include headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, diarrhea, congestion or running nose, and/or a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
Phoenix Theatre has made changes to their refund policy in order to support us better. Please let us know if signs of illness or other health issues prevent you from attending your performance.